Setting Up Your EMS Server
Go Up to EMS Server
Set up the EMS Server to manage the EMS database, generate statistics of the usage of you application, and expose the EMS Administrative API to retrieve the EMS database data from your EMS client applications.
By setting up the EMS Server, you can also load custom resources to it, extending its functionality with custom EMS packages.
The following topics help you to set up the EMS Server.
- Configuring Your EMS Server
- Upgrading Your EMS Server
- Editing the Configuration of Your EMS Server Manually
- Running the EMS Server on a Developer Environment
- Installing the EMS Server on a Production Environment
- EMS Database Requirements for a Production Environment