Preparing a Project for Debugging
Go Up to How To Use the Debugger
Most debugging options are set on by default, but you can use the following procedures to review and change those options. There are both general IDE options and project-specific options.
To activate the integrated debugger
- Choose Tools > Options > Debugger Options.
- Select the Integrated Debugging option.
- Click OK.
- Optionally review the settings on the other debugging pages.
To set debug options
- Choose Project > Options.
- Review the debugging options on the various pages of the Project Options dialog box. In particular, review the following pages: