Go Up to Edit Menu
Edit > MultiPaste
The MultiPaste window allows you to modify and paste into the Code Editor the text you copied to the clipboard. The MultiPaste feature helps you to work with HTML, SQL, formatted text, and any other text.
The MultiPaste window has the following options:
- Text before each line: The MultiPaste feature appends this text before each line of the clipboard text.
- Text after each line: The MultiPaste feature appends this text after each line of the clipboard text.
- Escape Quotes: Check this option, if you want to escape quotes to paste the text as a string; choose one of the two options:
- Pascal style: ' ⇒ '' - This option replaces a single quote with two single quotes in the clipboard text. This modification is in accordance with Object Pascal string quoting rules.
- C style: " ⇒ \" - This option adds a backslash before a double quote in the clipboard text. This modification is in accordance with C string quoting rules.
- Trim Clipboard Contents: Check this option to remove the leading and trailing spaces from each line of the text in the clipboard. Use this when the text to paste has formatting applied that you do not want to add to your code.
- Preview: Shows a preview of the text that the MultiPaste feature will paste.