Locating Definitions of Properties' Access Specifiers with the Class Explorer
Go Up to Object Pascal Class Explorer Topics
Using the Object Pascal Class Explorer you can locate definitions of properties' access specifiers.
To locate definitions of properties' access specifiers:
- Open the Object Pascal Class Explorer window by choosing View > Class Explorer.
- In the Class Viewer pane, click a class or interface that declares the required property.
- In the Member List pane, right-click the property.
- In the context menu, choose either:
- Go to Getter Definition
- Go to Setter Definition
- The source file in which the selected property is declared should open in the Code Editor, with the viewport positioned on the implementation of the selected getter or setter method, and the implementation highlighted.