Locating Definitions of Methods with the Class Explorer
Go Up to Object Pascal Class Explorer Topics
You can use the Object Pascal Class Explorer to locate definitions of methods.
To locate definitions of methods:
- Open the Object Pascal Class Explorer window by choosing View > Class Explorer.
- In the Class Viewer pane, click a a class or interface that declares the required method.
- In the Member List pane, right-click the method.
- On the context menu, choose the Go to Definition item.
- The source file in which the selected method is defined (implemented) should open in the Code Editor, with the viewport positioned on the implementation of the method, and the implementation highlighted.