Locating Declarations of Members with the Class Explorer
Go Up to Object Pascal Class Explorer Topics
Using the Object Pascal Class Explorer you can locate declarations of members declared in classes and interfaces.
To locate declarations of members declared in classes and interfaces:
- Open the Object Pascal Class Explorer window by choosing View > Class Explorer.
- In the Class Viewer pane, click a class or interface that declares the required member (field, method, property).
- In the Member List pane (lower section of the window), right-click a member. The Member List displays members declared in the selected class or interface.
- On the context menu, choose the Go to Declaration item.
- The source file in which the selected member is declared should open in the Code Editor, with the viewport positioned on the declaration of the selected member, and the declaration highlighted.