Installing a Package Using GetIt Package Manager
Go Up to GetIt Package Manager
To install a library or a package into Appmethod using GetIt Package Manager:
- Select Tools > GetIt Package Manager to open the GetIt Package Manager Window.
- Locate the package that you want to install. You can use the search box in the top-right corner of the window.
- Click the Install button for the package that you want to install.
- In the dialog box that opens, read the licenses of the package and its dependencies, and click Agree all if you agree with all the terms.
- An Install window opens and shows you the progress of the package download and installation.
Click the Close button to close the Install window when the installation finishes.
- Note: Some packages might run an installer after the download completes.
In the case of run-time packages, or run-time and design-time packages; GetIt Package Manager compiles the package for all available platforms that the package supports. If you later add a platform in Appmethod, you need to compile the package for such platform either by uninstalling and installing the package again, or by compiling such package manually.