Helpful Resources for New Users
Go Up to Getting Started with Appmethod
This topic contains some helpful links to get you started learning how to use Appmethod.
- Tutorial: Using a REST DataSnap Server with an Application
- Tutorial: DataSnap Application Using an ISAPI DLL Server
- Tutorial: Using an InterBase Database in an Object Pascal Application
The Tutorials section includes several other more general tutorials.
Code Examples and Application Samples
A library of code examples exists in the Help:
Application samples (also known as Demos) are installed with the product:
- Sample projects are installed at Start | Programs | Embarcadero Appmethod 1.17 | Samples.
- From inside the IDE, select Projects > Open Sample Project on the Welcome Page to open the samples directory.
- The Samples are also available on SourceForge.
- Documentation for the product Samples is at the Sample category on the Examples wiki.