Header Dependency (C++)
Go Up to Code Editor Context Menu
Code Editor | right-click an identifier | Find > Header Dependency
This command searches the entire active project for the header dependencies. It opens the Header Dependency pane, which contains the following information:
- If you right-click the <header name> in an include <header name> statement in the source code, this pane displays a tree view of all headers on which the selected header depends.
- If you right-click any empty place in the source code, it displays a tree view of all headers the current file includes.
This command is available only for 64-bit Windows, iOS, and Android target platforms.
For instructions on how to enable this command, see Find Defintions and References (C++).
- Find Definitions and References (C++)
- Find Reference Results (C++)
- Find Definition Results (C++)
- Header Dependency Results (C++)
- Type Hierarchy Results (C++)
- Find References (C++)
- Find Definition (C++)
- Show Type Hierarchy (C++)
- Go to Type Declaration (C++)
- Show Base Types (C++)
- Show Derived Types (C++)