Error Messages Index
Go Up to IDE Reference and Utilities
This collection is potential error messages that might be encountered when working in Appmethod.
- A component class named <name> already exists
- A field or method named <name> already exists
- Another file named <FileName> is already on the search path
- Breakpoint is set on line that contains no code or debug information. Run anyway?
- Cannot find <FileName.PAS> or <FileName.DCU> on the current search path
- Cannot find implementation of method <MethodName>
- Could not stop due to hard mode
- Data Breakpoint is set on a stack location
- Debug session in progress. Terminate?
- Declaration of class <ClassName> is missing or incorrect
- Error creating process: <Process> (<ErrorCode>)
- Error address not found
- Field field_name does not have a corresponding component. Remove the declaration?
- Field field_name should be of type type_1 but is declared as type_2. Correct the declaration?
- <IDname> is not a valid identifier
- IMPLEMENTATION part is missing or incorrect
- Incorrect field declaration in class <ClassName>
- Incorrect method declaration in class <ClassName>
- Insufficient memory to run
- Invalid event profile Name
- <Library Name> is already loaded, probably as a result of an incorrect program termination. Your system may be unstable and you should exit and restart Windows now.
- Misaligned Data Breakpoint
- Module header is missing or incorrect
- <name> is not a valid identifier
- No code was generated for the current line
- Package '<name>' is about to be compiled. Continue?
- Property and method <MethodName> are not compatible.
- Source has been modified. Rebuild?
- Symbol <BrowseSymbol> not found
- The current debug session must end before the requested operation can complete. Please indicate how you would like to end the debug session.
- The <Method Name> method referenced by <Form Name>. <Event Name> has an incompatible parameter list. Remove the reference?
- The <Method Name> method referenced by <Form Name> does not exist. Remove the reference?
- The project already contains a form or module named <Name>
- Timed out waiting for process to terminate
- Uses clause is missing or incorrect