E2272 Identifier expected (C++)
An identifier was expected here, but not found.
In C, an identifier is expected in the following situations:
- in a list of parameters in an old-style function header
- after the reserved words struct or union when the braces are not present, and
- as the name of a member in a structure or union (except for bit fields of width 0).
In C++, an identifier is also expected in these situations:
- in a list of base classes from which another class is derived, following a double colon (::), and
- after the reserved word "operator" when no operator symbol is present.