Deleting an Option Set
Do not use the Windows Explorer to delete an
.optset file from that is currently applied by reference to a build configuration. First use either of the following procedures to remove the reference to an option set that has been applied by reference to a build configuration.
To remove an option set using the Project Manager
- In the Project Manager, locate and right-click the option set file you want to remove from a build configuration.
- Select Remove Option Set from the context menu.
- When the Confirm input box appears, click Yes.
To remove an option set using the Configuration Manager
- Select View > Configuration Manager.
- Click the name of the project.
- Click the button (Remove reference to an option set).
- On the Remove Option Set dialog box, select the project and the build configuration to which the option set is applied.
- Select an option set from the dropdown list or click Browse to locate an .optset file to add to the list.
- Click Remove. The
.optsetfile should no longer appear under the selected build configuration in the Project Manager.
- Either close the Remove Option Set dialog box or repeat this procedure to remove additional option sets.