Show: Object Pascal C++
Customizing the Tool Palette
From Appmethod Topics
Go Up to How To Use the IDE
To arrange individual components on the Tool Palette
- Click the component.
- Drag the component anywhere within the Tool Palette.
To arrange an entire category of components on the Tool Palette
- Click a category name, such as Standard.
- Drag the category anywhere within the Tool Palette.
- Release your mouse button to place the category in the desired location.
To add additional categories
- Right-click the Tool Palette.
- Choose the Add New Category command.
- The Create a new Category dialog box appears.
- Enter a name for the category in the New Category Name text box.
- Click OK.
- The new category appears at the bottom of the Tool Palette.