Show: Object Pascal C++
Creating a Project
From Appmethod Topics
To create a new project
- Choose either of the following commands:
- Select a project template and click OK.
- The project is added to the Project Manager.
To open an existing project
- Choose Project > Add Existing Project.
- The Open Project dialog box appears.
- Select an existing project to add, and click Open.
- The added project should now appear in the Project Manager. If a project was already open, the new project appears in the project group with the original project.
- Note: You can also open an existing project by double-clicking its project file (
.dprojfor a Object Pascal project;
.cbprojfor a Appmethod C++ project) in the Windows Explorer.