Cleaning the Local Repository
Go Up to Git Integration in the IDE
The Git Clean command removes untracked files from the working directory. You can choose to clean From Repository Root or From Project Directory.
- In the Project Manager, right-click a project under Git version control.
- On the context menu, choose Git > Clean.
- On the Clean submenu, select either of the following:
- From Repository Root searches up the directory tree to find the last directory managed by the same repository as the project file and then cleans from that directory and below the untracked files.
- From Project Directory cleans all untracked files in the project directory and below.