Cleaning Up Folders Under Subversion
Go Up to Subversion Integration in the IDE
The Subversion Clean command repairs broken operations so that you can perform Updates and Commits on problematic files (files that cannot be updated or committed due to previous broken operations). You can choose to clean From Repository Root or From Project Directory.
- In the Project Manager, right-click either a problematic file or a folder that contains a problematic file. The file or folder must be under SVN.
- On the context menu, choose Subversion > Clean.
- On the Clean submenu, select either of the following:
- From Repository Root searches up the directory tree to find the last directory managed by the same repository as the project file and then cleans from that directory and below.
- From Project Directory cleans all files in the project directory and below.