Change Lists in Subversion
Go Up to Subversion Integration in the IDE
You can create changelist labels to group the changed files before they are committed to your SVN repository. You can apply these labels to files you want to be associated with that changelist.
In the Commit Pane you can see the files to commit, grouped by changelists. Apart from giving an immediate visual indication of groupings, you can also use the group to select which files to commit, add them to an ignore-on-commit list so they are not committed or move them from one changelist to a different one.
In the IDE, you can:
- Create a new changelist: Commit Pane | right-click a file under SVN | Move to changelist > <new changelist>
- Move a file to an existing changelist: Commit Pane | right-click a file under SVN | Move to changelist > <existing changeList>
- Move a file to an ignore-on-commit changelist, not committing the changes to the SVN repository: Commit Pane | right-click a file under SVN | Move to changelist > ignore-on-commit
- Remove a file from a changelist: Commit Pane | right-click a file under SVN in a changelist | Remove from changelist
- Note: Changelists are a local feature to organise your changed files before committing them to the local repository. Creating a changelist will not affect the repository.