Applying an Option Set Using the Project Options dialog box
Go Up to Applying an Option Set
To apply an option set from the Project Options dialog box
- Choose Project > Options .
- From the pull-down menu, select the Build Configuration to which you want to apply the option set.
- Click Apply to display the Apply Option Set dialog.
- On the Apply Option Set dialog box, navigate to the .optset file that you want to apply.
- Choose how you want to load the values from the named option set: Add as reference or Modify this configuration.
- If you choose Modify this configuration, the Priority field becomes enabled. Here you select the priority for the merger of the option set with the selected build configuration (Replace all values, Option set file, or This configuration).
- Click OK to apply the option set. If you applied the option set by reference, the name of the .optset file is added to the build configuration node in the Project Manager and is placed beneath the current build configuration.
- Save changes to the project. If you do not save changes to the project, an option set applied by reference will not appear in the Project Manager the next time you open the project.