Adding a Project to Version Control
Go Up to Version Control Systems in the IDE
- In the Project Manager, right-click the project that you want to add to the local repository.
- Select the version control system you want to use:
- In the URL of repository field, either enter the address of your remote repository, or click the ellipsis button [...] to browse for the location.
- In Files to be committed, check the files you want to commit at this time.
- In Files not under <project directory> - These files will not be committed, verify that there are no files listed here that you want to add to your local repository.
- Note: If you want to import any of the files listed in this field, you need to move the files into the directory tree. All files must have a common root directory.
- Add a comment describing your new adds in the Import Comment box.
- Click Import.