Show: Object Pascal C++
Adding App Tethering to Your Application
From Appmethod Topics
Go Up to Using App Tethering
App tethering requires the following components:
- TTetheringManager. You can use this component to discover other applications that are using app tethering, running either on the same device as your application or on other connected devices.
- TTetheringAppProfile. You can use this component to define the actions and data that your application shares with other applications previously paired using the TTetheringManager.
To use app tethering, add these components to your application and link them together:
- Select the TTetheringAppProfile on the Form Designer.
- On the Object Inspector, enter the name of the TTetheringManager component (
TetheringManager1by default) in the Manager property.
- Connecting to Remote Applications Using App Tethering
- Sharing and Running Actions on Remote Applications Using App Tethering
- Sharing Data with Remote Applications Using App Tethering