Show: Object Pascal C++
Activating a Configuration and a Target Platform for a Project Group
From Appmethod Topics
To activate a configuration and a target
- Open the project group in the IDE.
- Click View > Configuration Manager.
- Do one of the following:
- To set the same configuration and target for all the projects in the group, select the configuration and target in the Active configurations and Active platforms fields at the top of the dialog box.
- To set the configuration and target only for selected projects in the group:
- Highlight the projects you want to change (using
- Select the configuration and target that you want in the Active configurations and Active platforms fields at the top of the dialog box.
- Close the Configuration Manager by clicking the X in the upper right corner.