TFDPhysDriverLink = class(TFDComponent)
class PASCALIMPLEMENTATION TFDPhysDriverLink : public Firedac::Stan::Intf::TFDComponent
The TFDPhysDriverLink component is a base class for all driver link components.
The TFDPhysDriverLink component is a base class for all driver link components. It implements the ability to:
- Link a FireDAC DBMS driver to an application.
- Configure a FireDAC DBMS driver at run time, using VendorHome and VendorLib properties and Release method.
- Create a FireDAC virtual driver at run time, using DriverID, BaseDriverID and ActualDriverID properties.
- Give access to a FireDAC driver API and live cycle, using DriverIntf, DriverState, OnDriverCreated and OnDriverDestroying properties.
- Manage the FireDAC DBMS specific services, using Services and ServicesCount properties.
To have an effect, all property changes must be performed before the first connection through this driver or use the Release method.