TFDBatchMoveMappings = class(TCollection)
class PASCALIMPLEMENTATION TFDBatchMoveMappings : public System::Classes::TCollection
Use the following members to handle an instance of TFDBatchMoveMappings:
- Use Create to create an instance of TFDBatchMoveMappings. You must specify a parent batch move object that takes ownership of your mapping object.
- To add mapping items to your mapping object:
- Use Add to create a new mapping item in your mapping object.
- Use AddAll to clears the existing content of the mapping object and fill your mapping object with the mappings from its parent batch move object. AddAll creates a mapping for each field name of the batch move writer that also exists on the batch move reader.
- Use Assign to append an existing list of mapping items to your mapping object. If you provide the list of mapping items as a list of strings, TFDBatchMoveMappings interprets the specified items as text.
- To read the items of your mapping object, use the Items property. You may use IndexOfName to find the position of an item in the
Itemsproperty given the destination field name of that item. In C++, you may access the items of an instance of TFDBatchMoveMappings using the  operator.
- To apply the batch move of every mapping in the mapping object, execute Move.
- KeyFields is a semicolon-separated list of names of destination fields that are part of the primary key.
- KeyValues is a variant array that contains the values of the destination fields that are part of the primary key.