Binding Expression Editor
Go Up to LiveBindings in Appmethod
Go Up to LiveBindings Dialog Boxes
The Binding Expression Editor is available when double-clicking a binding expression that is readily available in a Bindings List. The Binding Expression Editor dialog box is pictured below.
The Binding Expression Editor lets you:
- Add a new binding expression.
- Delete an existing binding expression.
- Move a binding expression up or down in the list.
- View the existing binding expressions.
- Edit the control expression for the control component.
- Edit the source expression for the source component.
- Evaluate the control expression.
- Evaluate the source expression.
- Assign the expression to the control or to the source component.