Deployment Manager - Adding files
Go Up to Deployment Manager
You can add additional files to the Deployment Manager by means of the Add Files command. This command adds miscellaneous additional file(s), that are not part of the project, to the Deployment Manager.
- In the Deployment Manager, click the Add Files () button.
- On the Open dialog box, select any files you require.
- Click the Open button to validate your selections.
The dialog box closes and the files are automatically added to the Deployment Manager files list.
- Tip: A common usage scenario for the Add Files command is, for instance, to add data files or configuration files that your application uses.
- Tip: To add InterBase libraries and license files for the target platform, see Deployment Manager - Add Featured Files.
- Tip: When running an application on a mobile device, make sure that the files used by your project are to be deployed to the right folder. For more information, see the following topics: